Saturday, February 25, 2012

Life is..

in the name of Allah The Most Beneficent The Most Merciful



I know He will never breaks His promise. And thus I will not stop praying until He answers it. That faith I have for Him, should be a solid one without any doubts. But as His imperfect servant, there are times when it starts to shake.

Saya kah yang tidak cukup bersabar menanti keputusan pasti? Atau permintaan itu bukan yang terbaik di waktu ini? Looking at the condition now, I am pretty sure that this is the best one. Tapi jawapan itu terhenti bersama perkataan ini..

"Bersabarlah..kerana Dia sedang mempersiapkan yang terbaik buat kamu.."

Jika kesabaran itu harga bagi sebuah harapan dan doa, maka itu lah yang akan saya genggam kukuh. erat. tanpa lepas. penuh yakin. semampu pasti.

Cuma berharap, hati tidak goyah menanti sebuah kepastian.

ps: I  need my BFF badly to help me see through all the possibilities and options available. *kerut dahi berfikir.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words count ;)