Monday, July 16, 2012

the out of box life threatening question..

in the name of Allah The Most Beneficent The Most Merciful




Yesterday my fav brother asked me one question. "how do you know what you wanna do in life?". I was surprised by the question.

Because honestly? I dont have the structured and direct answer. If I know the real truth how..I would have gone somewhere and not living in Malaysia. Probably living somewhere outside, doing what I really want to do the most.

But no. I am still here, routing my journey just so that I will finally soon realize what I want to do in life. Routing and navigating. And even sometimes I do make some u-turns.

Nowadays I have problems understanding people and their needs. And due to the eagerness of answering the popped out question, I made sort of so-called 'fairy tales' answer; "ask your heart.."

You will probably think that I am just another hopeless romantic girl that live with all the wonders and magical events that life could offers.

* this is the mumbling part* Literally, yeah I might be one. But if you could read between the lines, that is not what I mean in the first place.

Okay back to the question; Sometimes, we can't just figured out everything using all the practical knowledge we have in us.

I don't have the real answer..I don't even know what is the right answer for that..the only one who can help is Him..He'll give you the answer if you asked Him..maybe not through me, maybe through someone else. Or maybe through an event in your life...maybe through your thinking..


  • We can plan everything in our life. From plan A to Z..but if things don't go our way, it means He wants us to learn something else first, or probably that is just not the best planning because He has something more for us.



  • Remember to always leave some portion that He has the final decision for us in our life. Redha, pasrah dan tawakkal..these are the three words that we always fail to understand their true meaning..



  • Even in statistic, we rarely give 100 for confident interval. The most is 99. Practically it is always 95% on whatever calculation, improvement or forecasting that we make. There will always be chances of failing or the needs to re-routing from the current journey that we are living through now..unless we are just too lazy to leave our comfort zone..it can be 100 then..


ps: I am not making this entry to answer anybody's question..
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words count ;)