Friday, March 30, 2012

hello friday!

in the name of Allah The Most Beneficent The Most Merciful

What is exactly strategic thinking?

I tried to download some journals from Sciencedirect about this topic, but apparently it costs me money in which I am unwilling to pay. *yea..kedekut gile untuk ilmu (but FOC items look much more tempting!) lol. anyway, I should thank my lil brother for teaching and guiding me on this matter.

*hugs.

on the other hand, i am trying to get everything under control at the moment. definitely trying my best!. walaupun lembap sikit daripada kura-kura.

second item is that, yes..i am too occupied with my own life. i should not let working life take over my whole life. including my precious time with my own family.

i miss home.

very much.

ps: personal issue is not my priority at the moment. i am done thinking. for something that is beyond my control where i have less than 50% control over it, i will not overdo or overthink like i used to before. God is there for me, isnt it? As-Sami'..i know He heard me. and always hears me. definitely!.

*smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words count ;)