Friday, March 16, 2012

this is definitely for you..

in the name of Allah The Most Beneficent The Most Merciful

it is whether i am too attached to you. or i am too dependent on you. but unfortunately, i'm starting to miss you even more when the weekend is coming..

and regardless of who ever is staying besides me, life doesn't seems complete to me. there's a hole that nobody can ever fill it just no matter how or what they do.

i guess, you really are my soulmate! my bff & my sister!

damn, i really miss your presence in this house even more now. sebab satu hari ni apparently i didn't get your report of what happened today.

susah bila you can't lose either one of these important people in your life no matter what. sigh.

hopefully time can pass by quicker than it should!

ps: it's the 100th post! congratulations to me, myself and i. heh. working life seems to look even more stress than it has ever been before. it is either with the jobs, the people, or the system itself. i guess nothing is perfect in this life. even so, i will still try to do the best i should. it is not about getting someone else's attention nor trying to look as if i am the best among all. it is about getting the satisfaction level that i want in things that i do. that matters the most at the moment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words count ;)