Tuesday, August 23, 2011

.6 days more to go.

in the name of Allah The Most Beneficent The Most Merciful

Ramadhan is getting near to the end. few more days to go. well, i guess should strive for the best. at least, not giving up and take what it has taught us the past 2o plus days together and carry them over to another 11 upcoming months.

this one whole holy month should've taught us about everything. life, how to manage it wisely. and forging more well-built relation..between us; human with our Creator. and also..yeah, definitely among us too.

next month will be my birthday month and also an indicator whereby stating my ONE year stay in the company. *inclusive of training.

how fast time flies.

and please dont remind me of my status. lol. people around me seems to worry too much, while i am still enjoying my single-hood status at the moment. *well, it means freedom, isnt it? i get the pass to go out with anyone without to worry too much.. =p

love will comes when it has to.

oh, pagi-pagi jiwang tak best lah!

meanwhile, i have other important things in life to be focus on. a life to build. a dream to catch. and an ambition to be achieved.

*smile.


ps: i am soooo missing my family.!.

pss: should i, or shouldnt i bake the cake for Eid? mom probably wont allow me to do that anyway..atas alasan; nenek will definitely bake the cakes (her recipe definitely) and i need to be the "highly majestic asst. Head Chef I" lol. bila nak naik taraf jadi the 'Head Chef' entah.. *giggles.


and so, enjoy the last few days of ramadhan by striving our best to get the best out of it. insya Allah.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words count ;)