Sunday, November 4, 2012

That weird Question

in the name of Allah The Most Beneficent The Most Merciful

I was once asked a question that struck like lightning to me.

"Eh bf dulu tak pernah kiss ke?"

Had make me wondered.

"Kenapa? Aneh sangat ke kalau tak pernah? Was it necessary? Did I look as if I can easily let it happened?"

"Kan dah cakap, tak boleh? Kenapa? Tak percaya?"

Replied with, "Sikit-sikitlah"

Sigh.

Nevermind. Maybe it sounds ridiculous. Or perhaps there is something that I should change about me.

It just remind me back to one conversation I had with my Mentor previously.

"You? Hiking?..you must be kidding me.."

Me, with one eyebrow raised replied, " Err..why? Do you think I didn't look tough enough for that activity?"

Chuckled, "Yeah..I think so.."

Duhh..

Letih.

Lantak kau lah nak fikir/percaya atau tak.

I am not living for you.

Now, If you will excuse me please, I have some other important stuff to be taken care of..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words count ;)