Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thursday the 13th

in the name of Allah The Most Beneficent The Most Merciful

*senyum.

Alhamdulillah..finally the holy month has arrived. Though I had tough times earlier to adjust my timing and fit in new schedule and activities, but alhamdulillah through out the past 10 days, I have finally came to a more stable phase.

This time around, I tried to make a difference. Probably because I have had realize that each secs that passes us by will never be the same. That 24 hours that we have today, is differs with the past 24 hours we had yesterday.

Common sense, I know. But how many people ever realize about this truly?

the past few days was a thrill for me. Something came up unexpectedly. Something that I have even forgotten  how to handle exactly.

I dont even know what to expect. But I do know He always has the best plan for me. And for that, I will never stop praying for His guidance towards every steps taken in this life, as the only thing that matters the most for me in this life is His blessings and never ending love.

I could never count how many times have I ever stops trying and falling out of hopes, and the only thing that I  have was my faith on Him that He still believes and giving me chances when people around already giving up on me..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words count ;)